Business Analyst – Private Equity and Real Estate
As part of the IT Department for the HUB IT & Engineering PERE, the Business Analyst contributes to the implementation, the evolution and the maintenance of the new IT PE&RE platform.
The Global Hub Private Equity & Real Estate is currently supporting multiple locations across Europe and Asia Pacific.
As a Business Analyst you will have to participate in developing business requirements, developing use cases, defining expected results and researching and resolving issues.
In details the ideal candidate will have to:
- Collect needs from users or operations, contribute to workshop or meeting;
- Produce Business Requirement Documents (BRD);
- Prepare and run test cases related to the Documentation produced;
- Assist users/operations during test phases;
- Liaise with other teams of BNP Paribas Securities Services and system providers when appropriate.
Education: Bachelor or Master Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent.
Professional experience: Minimum 3 years of experience as a Functional Analyst in the field of Funds Services and ideally in Private Equity & Real Estate.
- Knowledge in Fund Accounting, Record keeping, Transfer Agent are essential;
- Knowledge in Private Equity and/or Real Estate Funds is an advantage;
- Extensive experience in writing business / functional specifications and tests cases;
- Expertise in FrontInvest (eFront) is considered as a real advantage.
- Analytical, organizational and communication skills
• Result-driven, teamwork, and taking initiatives
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential