International IT&C Recruiter
KranszWald is looking for an International IT & Telecom Recruitment Consultant based in Bucharest. In this role you will focus on recruiting qualified freelancers and contractors to work on international projects
The main responsibilities
***Ability to identify and source suitable candidates is critical for the job***
- Hiring highly qualified talents in the least amount of time.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (LinkedIn, websites, conferences).
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client’s vacancy.
- Evaluating applicant resumes, pre-screening applicants, and coordinating interviews with the project manager.
- Preparing CVs and other documentation to send to clients.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Gathering and analysing competitive information regarding salary, compensations and benefits, employment practices.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client requests and candidates’ expectations.
- Providing reports both internally as well as to clients regarding the progress of recruitment.
- Preparing, coordinating, managing the contract and accounting documentation with consultants.
- Following up with candidates regarding feedback.
- Organizing logistics and accommodation for candidates who are starting on projects.
- Searching for the new opportunities within Telecom Infrastructure projects.
Requirements and skills
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment or sourcing.
- Knowledge of IT and/or Telecommunications recruitment and/or sourcing processes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Any additional European languages are an asset (French is a plus).
- Responsible and attentive to duty.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task, reach deadlines and work autonomously.
- Attractive and motivating financial offer, depending on experience.
- International working environment (you will be part of an international team).
- A place to develop and to do things in your own way.
- The possibility to travel abroad.