IT Recruitment Consultant
KranszWald is looking for an International Recruitment Consultant based in Bucarest, ROMANIA. In this role you will focus on recruiting qualified freelancers and contractors to work on international projects
- ***Ability to identify and source suitable candidates is critical for the job***
- Hiring highly qualified talents in the least amount of time.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (LinkedIn, websites, conferences…)
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client’s vacancy.
- Evaluating applicant resumes, pre-screening applicants, and coordinating interviews with the project manager.
- Preparing CVs and other documentation to send to clients.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Gathering and analysing competitive information regarding salary, compensations and benefits, employment practices.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client requests and candidates’ expectations.
- Providing reports both internally as well as to clients regarding the progress of recruitment.
- Preparing, coordinating, managing the contract and accounting documentation with consultants.
- Following up with candidates regarding feedback.
- Organizing logistics and accommodation for candidates who are starting on projects.
- Searching for the new opportunities within Telecom Infrastructure projects.
REQUIREMENTS and SKILLS:
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment or sourcing
- Knowledge of IT and/or Telecommunications recruitment and/or sourcing processes
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English,
- Any additional European languages are an asset (French is a plus)
- Responsible and attentive to duty
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, reach deadlines and work autonomously