Recruitment and Administration Officer
The Recruitment and Administration Officer will act as Recruitment Consultant for the KranszWald projects and will assure the administration of the local office in Bucharest.
The main responsibilities
- Recruitment (80%)
- ***Ability to identify and source suitable candidates is critical for the job***
- Hiring highly qualified talents in the least amount of time.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (LinkedIn, websites, conferences).
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client’s vacancy.
- Evaluating applicant resumes, pre-screening applicants, and coordinating interviews with the project manager.
- Preparing CVs and other documentation to send to clients.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Gathering and analyzing competitive information regarding salary, compensations and benefits, employment practices.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client requests and candidates’ expectations.
- Providing reports both internally as well as to clients regarding the progress of recruitment.
- Preparing, coordinating, managing the contract and accounting documentation with consultants.
- Following up with candidates regarding feedback.
- Administration (20%)
- Supporting the local office activity by managing the office suppliers like accounting, legal, work medicine, work safety, travel agency, building office, etc.
- Acting as point of contact for all matters related to the company’s activity (local authorities, bank, etc.) and also for the IT &Telecom suppliers.
- Preparing documents on the behalf of the company and assigning them to the right persons or authorities.
- Dealing with invoicing: receiving monthly invoices from all the suppliers and invoicing the clients.
- Acting as internal auditor and representing the company in front of the auditors (ISO 9001- quality management).
- Acting as security officer for the company: preparing all the necessary documents and keeping a close working relationship with the authorities involved.
- Organizing logistics and accommodation for candidates who are starting on projects.
Requirements and skills
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment or sourcing.
- Knowledge of IT and/or Telecommunications recruitment and/or sourcing processes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Any additional European languages are an asset (French is a plus).
- Responsible and attentive to duty.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task, reach deadlines and work autonomously.
- Administrative experience (preparing documents, checking invoices, gathering information, preparing presentations or informative reports).
- Attractive and motivating financial offer, depending on experience.
- International working environment (you will be part of an international team).
- A place to develop and to do things in your own way.
- The possibility to travel abroad.