Project Location: Belgium
TASK 1/ CONTRACT DEFINITION:
- Define business requirements for new or existing contracts in the domains of security software/ equipment/ installation and/or maintenance services;
- Get validation of proposed business requirements by security business management;
- Integrate requirements in contracts, in collaboration with procurement;
- Discuss with provider/procurement & finetune requirements with business;
- Inform business about the practicalities.
TASK 2/ DOCUMENT TECHNICAL DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITIES:
- Document the current security architecture-design and related IT functionalities, in collaboration with all involved parties;
- Evaluate current architecture and advise on more optimal solutions.
TASK 3 / DESIGN OF TECHNICAL SOLUTION:
- Define business requirements for a dedicated project, in collaboration with involved parties;
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements;
- Evaluate possible options and provide a comparative analyze to the business;
- Follow-up implementation & validation of the solution;
- Define and communicate operational procedures related to the project, in collaboration with involved parties.
TASK 4 / ANALYSYS OF DATA/PROCESSES:
- Analyze available data/processes in order to retrieve information or optimize current way of working;
- Provide reporting and/or advise on current solution;
- Follow-up of needed update/ intervention with service providers.
- IT profile – physical security-; with IT security-; and network architecture knowledge;
- Analytic skills;
- Communication and negotiating skills;
- Collaboration skills over different divisions;
- Strategic view in physical security;
- Management reporting skills;
- Experience with drafting and negotiating specifications for HW_maintenance-, SW_maintenance-, en Service contracts;
- Proven experience as consultant / project manager / « Security Solutions » leader in big projects with different physical security domains (CCTV, access control, alarm centers, intrusion detection systems), and with integration of different Physical Security Systems and Services (based on the use of API’s; SDK’s);
- Practical Knowledge of the Business-needs, both IT- and Operational-, of the Physical Security Services: High-availability: Load-balancing, redundancy, clustering, Client/Server computing OS: Windows (client & server), Encryption versus Hashing, logging, monitoring, reporting, dashboards;
- Practical experience with Operational Management of Physical Security Services and Physical Security System Engineering, including all Physical-, organizational-, operational-, procedural-, and technical security aspects;
- Practical knowledge and experience in the operational use and lifecycle management of Physical Security Systems and -applications;
- Practical Knowledge of IT-security and Network Architecture, (IT-network, telco connectivity, servers, workstations, VPN, SAN, antivirus, custom/off-the-shelf applications, DB). Internet; Intranet; Extranet (B2B), M2M; and related communication protocols, Cloud & middleware, Routing, Switching, VLAN, and FW-configs;
- Fluent English with Dutch and/or French.