LC2IS – COACH FOR OPERATIONAL USERS
LOCATION: Off site
Primary duties Coach/Support/Advise in the operational use ofLC2IS for KFOR in Kosovo in an operational and exercise environment, during planning and execution. Operate LC2IS, as required in day-to-day planning and execution activities. Support to site Information Management Team to develop an LC2IS site IKM SOP. Provides periodic reporting and production updates to the supervisors to provide information on shortfalls or achievements Meeting with LC2IS users and provide solutions on LC2IS to military operational requirements. Provide customized end user training of LC2IS system to a selected group of military or civilian personnel.Secondary duties:Coach/Support/Advise in the operationaluse of LC2IS for NATO Command (NCS) and Force (NFS) Structure in an operational and exercise environment, during planning and execution. Travel to member NATO nations in Europe. Support the development of LC2IS operating procedures and instructions, as required. Operate LC2IS, as required in testing events at NCI Agency or NCS/NFS locations. The IWC will support Branch SMEs in execution of the project portfolio, especially aimed at a number of projects with emphasis on requirements analysis, ca
pability development (both hardware and software) and other support tasks like site and factory acceptance tests etc.
The Branch portfolio comprises a number of projects concerning, e.g., radar, systems to counter small Unmanned Aerial Systems (C-sUAS), navigation warfare, hard- and software development of a Direction Finding capability. This list is not exhaustive, it merely presents examples demonstrating the breadth of the Branch portfolio.
Essential qualifications and experience:
– Hands-on experience as an end user (minimum three (3) years) of the NATO or a similar National Land C2 SystemExtensive knowledge and use of the French SIF military model and ability to produce military overlays in LC2ISCandidate must have experience of C2IP (Command and Control Information Products) production using LC2ISKnowledge and user experience on interoperability management of LC2IS with other NATO systems (such as LOGFAS, JOCWATCH, NCOP)
– Experienced a minimum of six (6) NATO/NATIONAL exercises using LC2IS as main Land C2 system as demonstrated by participation certifications.
– Detailed knowledge and practical experience with military organisations, missions, structure objectives, procedures and operations gained via military experience while working in an Military Operations Centre
– Good communication skills for coaching users in a positive manner.
– Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
– Willingness to travel.
– Willingness to work in a any NATO sponsored location.