Solution Architect/Designer/Developer and Administrator for SharePoint Applications
LOCATION: Mons, Belgium
• Perform data import from preparation sites to the deployed kits.
• Record DHS and TTE system issues as they arise.
• Perform necessary troubleshooting activities in order to resolve the issues.
• Implement solutions and workaround in accordance with NCIA Configuration Control Procedures.
• Prioritize the issues in accordance with operational requirements and in coordination with the exercises battle-rhythm and requirements.
• Update the incident management system and the knowledge base.
• Liaise with the IKM Tools section staff as required.
• Assist the local and remote system administrators with daily routine maintenance as required.
• Perform data archiving post-exercise as required.
• Languages: English mandatory, French appreciated
• Academics: Bachelor’s degree related to IT (system administration, information management)
• Certifications: MCSD: SharePoint Applications, MCTS
MANDATORY EXPERIENCE (3 YEARS MINIMUM)
• Large IT organization, IT department in large organization or in agovernmental institution
• SharePoint Solution Design & Architecture
• SharePoint portal/intranet development
• SharePoint portal/intranet troubleshooting
• Virtualized environments
• Replication tools
• Enterprise search tools
• Installation & roll-out of IKM tools
• Migration of SharePoint Applications
• Devolving SharePoint Solutions and Applications
• Designing large enterprise SharePoint environments
• Architecture of SharePoint Applications and underneath layers
• Analyze the requirements and customer requests
SIGNIFICANT KNOWLEDGE (3 YEARS MINIMUM)
• Requirements capture and definition (I.e. UML)
• Development methodologies (i.e. Agile)
• Development environment (Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server)
• Requirements analysis and documentation
• Technical and user guide documentation
PRACTICAL KNOLEDGE (ONE YEAR MINIMUM)
• Tasker Tracker Enterprise (TTE),
• Tasker Tracker Plus (TT+), DHS / EDMS, NATO Information Portal, ITSM, NATO IKM
• Extensive knowledge of the NIP tool, ACO